Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Task after task after task..

January is an interesting month for me.  It is a time to set goals and resolutions, but it is also the darkest and coldest time of the year.  It's also tax time.  So for me, I am dealing with 2 business taxes and then personal taxes.  It consumes my thoughts until I get it done.  Taxes, Taxes Taxes!  I can see the end of the tunnel, I am just not sure yet if it is a train.

Today, I did my grocery shopping at Sam's Club.  That was an interesting experience.  Buying in bulk supposedly is saving my time and money.  I desire both.  With both Brian and I eating much healthier, here are the items that I bought today for record:

Beef Jerkey
Asparagas
Chicken Breasts
Frozen Fruit
Apples
Turkey
Roast Beef
Chicken
Salsa
Eggs
Kiwi
Whole wheat bread
Whole wheat tortillas
Water
Brussel sprouts
Sugar Free Pudding
Triscuits
Baked Lays
Rotisserie Chicken

I also found the cutest bag for my scriptures and church.  I LOVE IT!! So much better than my purse.  So now the budget is done, the groceries are bought, I can focus on my lesson for Sunday and finish up those dang taxes. 

I had a small melt down on the phone today.  I was talking with Brian and he wanted me to set aside money in the near future towards the house.  I cried because I couldn't take one more task to my list.  You know what task is bothering me the most?  I can't get a hold of one of my ladies for Visiting Teaching.  Help me out here!  I am sad, I also lost Kim Simmons as my VT and haven't heard from anyone new.  Kim came and visited me last week, just in case.  I have really loved her.  So bummed!

No comments:

Post a Comment