Friday, March 19, 2010

In the beginning....

In the beginning, I am starting this blog to record all of my spiritual thoughts and inspirations so that they are recorded as I am reading, studying and experiencing life. I chose the title of this blog because it is one of my favorite scriptures. Not sure if it is THE favorite, but definately in the top 3.

Isaiah 6:10

Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.


In a nutshell, this pretty much sums up my life experience. To learn to see, hear and understand all the things that my Heavenly Father has given me so that I may be converted and allow the Savior to heal me in the process. What a beautiful life plan this is. I LOVE IT!

So, now you know why and I am hoping that I can encourage my soul to want to study and learn and write down all the amazing miracles that happen to me on a daily basis!

I say: Let it Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment